Do You Have a Real Estate Issue in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Real estate matters can take many different forms. Whether you’re having a boundary dispute with a neighbor, issues with a difficult tenant, or would like to buy or sell property without incurring unnecessary brokers’ fees, we are ready to help.
Our broad-ranging real estate representation falls into transactional and litigation practice groups:
Our transactional real estate practice includes:
- Condominium creations;
- Tenancy-in-common (TIC) matters
- Brokerless sales/purchase contracts;
- Real estate buying and selling;
- Broker and agent representation;
- Commercial and residential leases – drafting and review;
- Homeowner Associations; and
Our litigation real estate practice includes:
- Landlord representation;
- Residential and small commercial construction defects;
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation;
- Sales contract disputes;
- Misrepresentation and non-disclosure;
- Zoning, permit, code and other regulatory issues; and
- Partition actions.