Are you Involved in a Dispute Between TIC Cotenants, Among Condominium Owners, or Involving a Small Homeowners Association in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Our experience creating TIC and Condominium Associations over the years has provided us with a unique perspective on the frictions that can develop among homeowners within these shared-living arrangements. If you are embroiled in a conflict with your TIC or condo neighbor, if your Homeowners Association is not treating you fairly, or if your Homeowners Association needs to take action to enforce the rules against a non-compliant owner, we are ready to help.
Common TIC Disputes we have helped resolve include:
- Noise & Nuisance
- Parking & Storage
- Unbalanced Mortgage Financing
- Sale of TIC Interests
- Condominium Conversion
Common Condominium Disputes we have helped resolve include:
- Unauthorized Owner Improvements
- Pets, Satellite Dishes, and Misuse of Common Areas
- Allocation of Assessments, especially for Window Maintenance
- Rental Restrictions
- Collecting Dues and Reserves
Our TIC/Condo Dispute Resolution practice includes:
- Interpretation and explanation of TIC Agreements and Condominium CC&Rs and Bylaws
- Amendment and updating of TIC and Condominium governing documents;
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation; and
- Forced Sales and
- Partition actions.