Do You Need a Business Lawyer in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Our firm offers a full range of business law-related services. Whether you need an attorney to represent you in a business or contract dipsute, to help you form your business, or to draft or review a contract, Goldstein, Gellman, Melbostad, Harris & McSparran, LLP, is here to assist you.
We have years of experience helping Bay Area residents through all types of business litigation matters, including:
- Commercial and real estate contract disputes;
- Partition actions;
- Specific Performance;
- Construction defects;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Employer/Employee disputes;
- Environmental litigation;
- Unfair Competition; and
- Other business litigation issues.
In addition to the business litigation matters listed above, the firm also has considerable experience in most types of business transactional matters, including:
- Business and contract disputes;
- Small business formation;
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs);
- Buy-Sell agreements and other contracts;
- Dissolution of a business;
- Mediation and arbitration; and
- Most other types of business law matters.