Are You in Need of Advice or Representation on Land Use Matters?
Owning and developing or renovating property is one of the more complex tasks property owners and developers will encounter in the Bay Area. Our firm has over forty years combined experience in complex Planning Department, Building Department and other land use matters. This ranges from developing buildings of many hundreds of units of housing to adding a floor to one’s home, or responding to Notices of Violation from cities and towns.
We can help you in any of the following types of land use matters:
- Commercial and residential Planning and Building Department permits;
- Land subdivisions, mergers, lot line adjustments and easements;
- Drafting Governing Documents for new condominium projects (and obtaining condo map approvals);
- Appeals of Planning and Building Department permits and permit denials;
- Adjacent neighbor agreements, whether for excavation, shoring or protection of property rights;
- Negotiations with cities and towns over development agreements, easements, land purchases and sales;
- Complex easements and licenses and rights of way agreements;
- Creation of Accessory Dwelling Units; and
- California Environmental Quality Act compliance.